Monthly Recap: August | Weaving Pages: Monthly Recap: August

Saturday, 31 August 2013

Monthly Recap: August

Hello Everyone!

Unfortunately, we have drawn to the close of the most awesome month EVER: August. It makes me sad to see the sun go and to have to end my holiday to go back to the rain.. *glares at rain* However, we must all stay strong and keep on blogging. I will, however, allow you three minutes to panic.
A Bug's Life

Now, STOP. On with the recap:

Reviews:


Around the Blogosphere:
   
Amy interviewed me!

She has also just read the first 2 HP books (I'm so proud!!!) and is going to read The Mortal Instruments! WHICH I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT... *deep breath* Since this is part of a deal, I have to go and read Fire by Heather James now..!

Amber has being doing lots of vlogs!

Favourite Book:

The Elites by Natasha Ngan

Take Away the Books:


  • I had a great holiday and had so much fun! I did so many fun things!
  • I bought my cousin the City of Bones book for his birthday. Face it, I'm a book pusher at heart.
  • I saw The Mortal Insturments: City of Bones at the cinema. Twice.


This was a great month, and I hope it was for you too! Hopefully, September will be as good!

Bye! xx




rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...