What the Postman Brought! (2) | Weaving Pages: What the Postman Brought! (2)

Tuesday, 9 July 2013

What the Postman Brought! (2)

Hello Again!

Today became officially lovely when this arrived:


The lovely people at Curious Fox books sent me these so that I could review them and I can't wait to start reading them! (Which I will do once I finish reading all my review requests!) So thank you to Curious Fox books for sending me these books!

Secret and Spies:
 I LOVE spy books, and I love history..so these two genres together equals aboslute perfection for me! I am definitely excited to read this!

Soul Shadows:
I don't usually go for scary books but this one definitely looks interesting! I think I need to explore lots of genres so this can be the start!

The Soterion Mission:
I really like dystopian books so I HAD to choose to read this one. Lots of other bloggers who are part of Team Fox are also very excited for this book so I'll have to see who shares the same opinions!

What do you think of the books I got? Are there any that you would like to read??

Bye! xx
 


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...