Weekly Recap: 8/07/13 - 14/07/13 | Weaving Pages: Weekly Recap: 8/07/13 - 14/07/13

Sunday, 14 July 2013

Weekly Recap: 8/07/13 - 14/07/13



Hello Everyone!

So the second week of July is over (IT WENT SO QUICKLY) and I find my self writing a Weekly Recap yet again. If you want to know what obscure things have been going on, then read on!
Reviews:
Random Stuff:

Rainbow Spines Tag

What the Postman Brought (2) 

Wattpad Wednesday: Why I hate Blue Slushies

Around the Blogosphere: 

Sunny from A Sunny Spot did the Rainbow Spines tag (because I tagged her!)

There was a Summer edition of the Bookish Party! You can see what went on here.

Non Bookish Stuff:

I love Taylor Swift, this song especially! I also found this old one I had never heard!

Films have awesome music these days. I really like The Great Gatsby's Back to Black and Sign No More from Joss Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing.

Jelly is awesome. As well as chocolate, ice cream, chocolate and sweets.


I think that this proves that I didn't spend my entire week doing this:
Because I obviously NEVER do that...

Bye! xx



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...