Weekly Recap: 22/07/13 - 28/07/13 | Weaving Pages: Weekly Recap: 22/07/13 - 28/07/13

Sunday, 28 July 2013

Weekly Recap: 22/07/13 - 28/07/13



Hello Everyone!
Again, I'm sorry for the lack of reviews but since my slight Reading Slump I've had to try get back on track!
Around the Blogosphere: 

Debby from Snuggly Oranges did a post on a book that has received a lot of controversy.

Sunny from A Sunny Spot talked about eBooks VS. Real Books

I hope you liked this week's recap!!

Bye! xx
 


rita xo

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE weekly recaps - all of the awesome recent stuff all wrapped up in one post :D

    Aw, it's sad to hear you were in a dreaded reading slump. I get into reading slumps more than I'd like, and they are so horrible! I hope you are safely out of it now and falling in love with reading again, haha! :D

    Oo, I hadn't heard about the Snuggly Oranges post before now, so I'll have to go and check it out.

    Thanks so much for sharing this lovely, informative post with us, Rita. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...