Weekly Recap: 15/07/13 - 21/07/13 | Weaving Pages: Weekly Recap: 15/07/13 - 21/07/13

Sunday, 21 July 2013

Weekly Recap: 15/07/13 - 21/07/13

Hello Again!

Before I start this recap, I just want to apologise for not being around the blogosphere a lot! I am back now, so don't worry (in case you were worried it the first place... :D)


Reviews:

 Tormenting Lila by Sarah Alderson

Random Stuff:

 Belsay Hall

Wattpad Wednesday


Bookish Films I Can't Wait For

Interviews

Catching Fire Official Trailer 

Around the Blogosphere:

 Lucy from Queen of Contemporary had a UKYA Twitter chat but unfortunately I was unable to attend...

Debby from Snuggly Oranges has an awesome post about Non Readers
 
Non-Bookish Stuff:

I've already talked about the Catching Fire trailer so.....*twiddles thumbs*

Don't worry, there are other things: I went Roller Skating for a party, and I can say that I looked nothing like this.

I have been having lots of Agatha Christie Marathons.

What do you think of my week? How was yours?

Bye! xx
 


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...