Weekly Recap: 1/07/13 - 7/07/13 | Weaving Pages: Weekly Recap: 1/07/13 - 7/07/13

Monday, 8 July 2013

Weekly Recap: 1/07/13 - 7/07/13



Hi Everyone!

Yes, I know. This post is usually up on Sunday, but today is better than never right? When I should have been writing this, I was too busy being sleep deprived and useless...... so my apologies!


 Reviews:

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd

Random Stuff:

Wattpad Wednesday: The Heartbreakers

 My Sweet Six for July, August and September can be found here!

Awesome Stuff:

I was lucky enough to get to do a Q&A with Sarah Alderson! I had so much fun and would love to do it agian!

Around the Blogosphere:

 Debby at Snuggly Oranges did an awesome post on cover typograpy.

Sophie at A Day Dreamer's World did a post about Why Book Bloggers are Important

I just realised that these two posts are probably not even from this week, but they are awesome so let's pretend they are....

For Review:

I was contacted by the author of Pelican Bay, Jesse Christiansen, who asked if I could review his book. I accepted and I shall be reading it as soon as possible!


How has your week been?? I hope it's been really good!

Bye! xx
 






rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...