The Liebster Award | Weaving Pages: The Liebster Award

Saturday, 27 July 2013

The Liebster Award

Hello Everyone!

Today, I woke up to the awesome news that the amazing Amy (You should all know her by now..) nominated me for the Liebster Award which, from what I understand, is an award for new blogs. Now, I must do the following: (I f you want to find out who I nominated or some random facts about me, click Read More!)


 


11 Random Facts about Me:

1. I am fluent in two different languages.

2. I am a dog person (though Amy has tried to convince me otherwise)

3. I have an obsession with Agatha Christie, books AND TV series. 

4. I have really small feet.. (size 3)

5. My eyes are really dark....and they end up scaring my friends..

6. I have a sister.

7. I'm hopeless when it comes to ball games in PE...

8. I like to have debates (Okay, I like screaming at people from across the room)

9. I don't scream...I tend to squeal..

10. I have a hard time coming up with 11 random facts.

11.I have an obsession with Horrible Histories books and have been reading them since the age of six/seven.

Questions:

1. Love Triangles or Not?
I don't hate love triangles, but sometimes they get on my nerves because they are so many of them these days. It can really annoy me when two people in a book are perfect for each other and then a love triangle is introduced.. I don't mind Love Triangles if they are done well!

2. What foreign languages do you speak?

Obviously I speak English fluently! However, my native language is Portuguese, and I'll always consider myself Portuguese even though I have an English accent and currently reside in England.
3. Favourite type of music?

 I like all types of music, apart from heavy metal, etc. However, I do have a soft spot for Country Music and I really Pop music as well!

4. What is your favourite book with a movie adaptation? And why?

 I'm going to cheat and say that my favourite movie adaptation is of Catching Fire, even though it isn't out yet! Why? BECAUSE HAVE YOU SEEN THAT BEAUTIFUL TRAILER????

5. Have you experienced any occupational hazards in being a book blogger? If so, what?

 Occupational hazards?? Umm..no..If you mean having people trolling one of your reviews, then no!

6. Do you ever smell books? If not, is it because you prefer digital books?

Yep. I smell books. I'll just add that books are much better than digital books.

7. Hardcover or paperback?

Although most of my books are Paperbacks, I do really like hardbacks as well. I can't choose because each of them have their pros and cons!

8. A book you didn’t finish...?

Ummm...I'm hopeless at not finishing books and the last one I remember not finishing was one of the Georgia Nicholson ones..

9.How do you order your bookshelves/bookcase(s)?

All the books from the same series are in order and all the books from the author are together.

10.Favourite short story/novella?

Tormenting Lila by Sarah Alderson

11. Do you count these in your books read total?

Yes, I think that in a way they are still books!

If You've been nominated by me:

 

Questions for the Nominees:

1. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
2. What are your hobbies?
3. What's the one thing you hate the most in the world?
4. What's your biggest book peeve?
5. What's your favourite genre?
6. When was the last time you cried when you read a book?
7. Do you have a special reading spot?
8. What would you do if someone said they don't read?
9. Which book character would you choose to be best friends with?
10. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
11. Who is your favourite author?


I Nominate:



Bye! xx
 


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...