The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Official Trailer | Weaving Pages: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Official Trailer

Sunday, 21 July 2013

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Official Trailer

Hello Everyone!

Yesterday, I stayed up until 10:15 pm just so I could watch the Catching Fire trailer, and it was completely worth it. Beware that most of this post will be in Caps Lock because I AM SPEECHLESS AND I HAVE NO WORDS IT WAS JUST SO AMAZING. WATCH.

THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH EXPLANATION. Now, so you get the full idea of how I felt, here are the tweets from last night...


 And.....I think that's enough because I'll end up scaring people away.....

Bye! xx
 


rita xo

1 comment:

  1. AAAAH IT LOOKS SO AMAZING I CANT EVEN THINK STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW JFHCGDYHHCHVMBMJJFHDDGDHJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I am sooooo excited for this film. It's going to be absolutely fantastic!!!!

    I am loving your fangirling tweets too, by the way. Haha :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...