Sweet Six: July, August and September | Weaving Pages: Sweet Six: July, August and September

Monday, 1 July 2013

Sweet Six: July, August and September


July, August and September

I have made the decision to change Sweet Six to six books I'll try and read for three months. So every three months the books will change. I have decide to do this otherwise I wouldn't be able to read any other books that month!

P.S. This post is just to inform you of my Sweet Six for this month. The Sweet Six page is here!

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bargudo
You know, I blame all the other book bloggers for making me want to read this. Everyone says how good it is that I can't wait to be able to read this.

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
This has been on my Goodreads TBR page for AGES. Since I love books with Angels and Demons in them, I am hoping that this book will be good.

Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
 Again, I actually don't remember putting this book on my TBR, but it must be on there for a reason, because books don't get on there easily...!

Perception by Kim Harrington
You may remember me reading and reviewing Clarity a while back, but I haven't got round to reading the sequel yet so this lands in my Sweet Six at exactly the right time.

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by
Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
I remember trying to read Pride and Prejudice and only getting to 47% becuase it was so boring and I couldn't keep on reading. However, I do like Zombies for some reason (better than Vampires anyway) so I want to give this book a try!

 Angelfall by Susan Ee
I have heard so many things about this book, and I'm so excited to read it. Again, it fits with my love of Angel and Demon books. I'm also told that it has a love-hate relationship in it..which I LOVE!

What do you think?




rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...