Rainbow Spines Tag | Weaving Pages: Rainbow Spines Tag

Monday, 8 July 2013

Rainbow Spines Tag

Hello Everyone!

The Rainbow Spines tag has been going around the blogosphere for a while now, and I have recently been tagged by Zoe from Bookhi which means it is my turn to do the tag! Admittedly, Zoe's looks a lot more rainbow-ish than mine...but I had a shortage of orange books, and sometimes I had to resort to using my multi-coloured Jean Ure books...!


Red:
Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
The Last Black Cat by Eugene Trivizas 
Orange:
 Manual do Professor Pardal (English Translation: Professor Pardal's Manual)
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
Yellow:
Passion Flower by Jean Ure
My Secret Diary by Jacqueline Wilson
Green:
 Icons by Margaret Stohl
Kidnap in the Caribbean by Lauren St John
Blue:
 Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
Indigo:
 Is Anybody There? by Jean Ure
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Violet: 
Shrinking Violet by Jean Ure
Goddess by Josephine Angelini

  I feel like I should really point out that this tag is much harder than it looks. I had to go look for books that weren't even on my "official" shelf...

Still, I'm obliged to torture tag some people, so here they are:
I hope you liked this tag! It was a lot of fun to do!

Bye! xx



rita xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rita!! *waves* it's Kezia from twitter! I realized I hadn't paid a visit to your blog so here I am :D

    Rainbow spines tag huh? I wouldn't be any easier for me too! I think I don't have any books with yellow covers...and I've been wanting to read Icons by Margaret Stohl! Awesome post Rita :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...