My Reading List (9) | Weaving Pages: My Reading List (9)

Monday, 22 July 2013

My Reading List (9)

Hello Everyone!

Finally, I get round to doing a book haul which I have been meaning to do for a while now! I bought these books a few days ago, so now I get to share my haul with you!

 Excuse the bookmark (I got it at Belsay Hall, do you like it?) but since I've already started reading The Maze Runner, I had to make the cover stay down for the photo, and the bookmark was the only way!

The Maze Runner: I'm currently reading this, and I'm really enjoying it! I really like Thomas, the main character and I'm very curious by the only girl character, Teresa.

Hush, Hush and Crescendo: I do hear a lot about this series, some good, and some bad. Still, I really like books about angels, demons or anything that relates to them. (TMI & TID anyone?) Basically, anything that doesn't have sparkly vampires and creatures that are wrongly described as werewolves when they are actually an animagus (Hmph... *cough* Edward *cough* Jacob). That's probably the reason I want to read these books!


Just to prove my point:
 

That's better isn't it? Now, turn to page 394...

Bye! xx
 


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...