My Reading List (10) | Weaving Pages: My Reading List (10)

Tuesday, 23 July 2013

My Reading List (10)

Hello Everyone!

Yes, I did just do a bookhaul yesterday....and yes, I have just bought three more books...Still, I HAVE NO REGRETS.


Do you like the little art that I added to the picture? I really like the font, so I had to find some place to use it! 

 If I Stay: This was recommended to me on Goodreads, and I'd also heard about Gayle Forman before hand since there was a read-a-long not long ago. That's why I decided to read this as I thought it would be a good idea to try out her books!

Poison Study: I heard about this book on booktube, so I also thought it would be a good idea to try it. The plot interests me so I'm hoping it turns out to be good!

Through the Ever Night: Do you remember my review of Under the Never Sky? Maybe you do, but that is the reason that I saw this book, ran to it, and started stroking it. I loved the first book that much. It better be as good as the first one or I will be disappointed. No pressure.

Bye! xx
 


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...