Monthly Recap: July | Weaving Pages: Monthly Recap: July

Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Monthly Recap: July


Hello Everyone!
Well this month has gone quickly, hasn't it?? Tomorrow is my 4 month Blogiversary, which is awesomely cool! Here is what's gone on this month:

Reviews:
Awesome/Important Stuff:
Random Stuff:



Around the Blogosphere:
   
I'm participating in The Bookish Games! 
Today it is J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter's Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Lucy hosted a UKYA fortnight!!
Favourite Book:

Take Away the Books:
  •  I currently have an obsession with Teen Beach Movie. Like all Disney Channel movies (e.g. High School Musical) It is terrible but amazing and utterly addictive at the same time.
  • Me and Amy did an interview AND a joint review so look out for those in August!!
  • I have also added Harry Potter to me and Amy's deal because SHE HAS NEVER READ THEM. *sobs distraughtly in a corner*
  • I love this song by Gabrielle Aplin!
I hope you enjoyed this month and that it was great for you!! Leave a link to your recap in the comments!

Bye! xx



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...