Bookish Films I Can't Wait For | Weaving Pages: Bookish Films I Can't Wait For

Thursday, 18 July 2013

Bookish Films I Can't Wait For

Hello!

I thought it would be nice to share with you the bookish films that I am very excited to see! By bookish films, I mean books being turned into movies, so why don't you see if you agree with my choices?

Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters:

You all probably think I'm crazy for wanting to see this, but despite the films being horrendous adaptations of the books, I do like them, so I want to see this on!

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones: 

If you've been reading this blog, then you probably know that I LOVE The Mortal Instruments. They are some of my favourite books EVER! That's why I can't wait to watch the adaptation and I'm really hoping it will be good! I'm starting to get used to Jamie C Bower, so as long as he plays Jace really well, I'm happy with him being Jace.

Catching Fire:
 
 I may have possibly screamed the house down when I saw the teaser trailer, so I can't wait to see the proper trailer! Of course, the need to see the film is even greater because The Hunger Games are some of my favourite books of all time, and in my opinion the first film was great, so I can't wait to see the second film! I really hope it is as good as the first!

The Maze Runner:

I haven't actually read The Maze Runner books yet, but I can say that I really want to read them. I've seen mixed reviews about the book but I can say that the pictures of the film make it seem like it's going to be good! Therefore, I really want to read The Maze Runner!

Divergent:

Last, but not least, I'm SO excited for the Divergent film! I LOVE the books so I can't wait to see the films. They better be good though or I will be VERY disappointed!

What do you think of my choices? Do you agree? What do you think of The Maze Runner books? Please let me know!

Bye! xx



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...