Weekly Re-cap: 17/06/13 - 23/06/13 | Weaving Pages: Weekly Re-cap: 17/06/13 - 23/06/13

Sunday, 23 June 2013

Weekly Re-cap: 17/06/13 - 23/06/13




Hi Again!

My week in books consisted of swooning, crying and laughing like a giddy llama having fits of giddiness (Don't ask why, but this happened somehow..) I'm also currently reading The 5th Wave which, if you follow me on Goodreads, you can see how I'm pretty much a puddle of feels whilst reading this book!

Reviews:






 Around the Blogosphere:

 Amber's Debut-a-Thon is next week! Starting from
Thursday. Watch out for blog AND twitter updates!

The world (well, those of you who read my blog or follow me on twitter) now
knows of my obsession with Agatha Christie or Horrible Histories.

Amy is doing a giveaway on her blog of the book Hidden by Shalini Boland!
Be sure to enter it here.

Books for Review:

 The author of the book Tethers, Jack Croxall, contacted me asking
if I would like to review the book. I might read it during the debut-a-thon, if I have time,
otherwise I will read it soon!


What do you think of everything that's happened this week? Did you read anything interesting/amazing and have a complete and utter breakdown because you had sooo many feels??

Bye! xx




rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...