My Reading List: 8/06/13 | Weaving Pages: My Reading List: 8/06/13

Saturday, 8 June 2013

My Reading List: 8/06/13

Hello Everyone,

So I recently got two books from the library and I also bought two books today. This also means that I have A LOT to read since I still haven't read Goddess or Icons.. 



The Da Vinci Code: I think that this is a book that everyone has to read, so I decided to finally pick it up. I love the whole premise of the story but I think it's going to take me ages to read so maybe I'll have to schedule a few things ahead to keep the blog busy!

The Madman's Daughter: I am saving this book to read as part of Books of Amber's Debut-a-thon so I'll only be reading this at the end of June. I have heard good things though!

Acid: I discovered this book after Lucy @ Queen of Contemporary was saying how much she wanted to read it. Therefore she has convinced me..!

The 5th Wave: This book has a lot of pressure to be good because so many bloggers have praised this book. Also I REALLY want to read it, and will probably ignore everything once I do..!

What do you think of my choices? Have you read any of them?

Bye! xx
 


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...