My Reading List: 20/06/13 | Weaving Pages: My Reading List: 20/06/13

Thursday, 20 June 2013

My Reading List: 20/06/13

Hi Everyone!

I went to a sort of fair thingy ma-bob. You know, where they sell handmade crafts and all that jazz, and to my delight, they were also selling books. Unfortunately, there were no YA books of my liking but I did find these two non-YA books.


There is honestly no point in doing a little "Why I got this book" thing for both of these because they are by the same author.
 Everyone loves The Da Vinci Code & Angels and Demons, so I thought that it would be silly of me not to read them.
A while back I got The Da Vinci code from the library but then I discovered that Angels and Demons is actually the first book in the series. But now..I have these all to myself and can read them whenever I want!! YAY!

Bye! xx
 


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...