Monthly Recap: June 2013 | Weaving Pages: Monthly Recap: June 2013

Sunday, 30 June 2013

Monthly Recap: June 2013


Hello Everyone!

Can you believe July is tomorrow!? It's so strange and everything has gone so quickly! Also, Weaving Pages is 3 months old tomorrow! I can't believe that in just 3 months, I've got so much joy out of having a blog and speaking to all you awesome book lovers out there! So thank you, for being such nice, amazing people!
Now, on with the recap:


Reviews:
Around the Blogosphere:

  • Amber hosted a debut-a-thon! You can see how I did here.
  • Me, Amy, Zoe and Hawwa had a court battle over who would get custody of Peeta Mellark. We ended up cloning him. (Don't worry though, real Peeta is with me!)
  • Us four are also trying to do a special blog post thingy together, it is starting to come together so... Watch Out!
  •   If you come back tomorrow I have a special suprise in store, for EVERYONE.
  • This morning me and Kayla had a rant about how AMAZING Agatha Christie is, because she is.
  • Me and Amy still have our City of Bones - Fire, deal going. We're also planing on doing an interview of each other in July. It's going to be hilarious.

Favourite Book:

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Top 5 Posts:


Starcrossed and Dreamless by Josephine Angelini

Flaming Books

Code by Kathy Reichs and Brendan Reichs

Books of Amber: Debut-a-Thon Updates

Goddess by Josephine Angelini

Take away the books.. 

  • I have been watching SO many Agatha Christie episodes that it's unreal. Everyone should join me.
  • The song, Becomes the Colour by Emily Wells, is amazing. You should listen to it.
  • I watched the Mulan films (one and two) all over again. Why? Because she is my favourite Disney princess.
  • I have completed my Grade 5 ballet exam! It went pretty well, except I did mess up on one exercise.. I'll tell you when I get my results!
  • I love dinosaurs. When I was around 5, I bought this huge book on dinosaurs with tiny writing, just because it had these lovely drawings in them. This explains my love for Jurrasic Park, and  why I love the score so much!
The Google Problem:

 As you probably know, GFC and Google Reader are closing down on Monday. So instead, why not follow me on Bloglovin'? If you look underneath the "I'm Everywhere.." bit on my sidebar. You can see where I am on social networking sites!
To follow me on Bloglovin' just click this sign:
I hope that helps in case you want to follow me!


So that is my monthly recap done and dusted! Hope you enjoyed it!
 
 


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...