Books of Amber: Debut-a-Thon Updates | Weaving Pages: Books of Amber: Debut-a-Thon Updates

Thursday, 27 June 2013

Books of Amber: Debut-a-Thon Updates

Hello!

This is my post for the Debut-a-Thon updates, so if you want to see what I'm reading or how I'm doing, check back here! I'll be updating as regularly as possible, but the first two days are going to be hard...

Here are the books I plan to read:
  • The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd- 420 pages
  • Atom and Eve by Jeff Yager- 225 pages
  • Tethers by Jack Croxall- 228 pages 
The Madman's Daughter has been getting great reviews, but I looked at the reviews of Atom and Eve, and I'm slightly dismayed..Hopefully it will be good for me!

Updates Below: 

Thursday:
Currently Reading: The Madman's Daughter by Megan Sheperd
Progress: Page 61
Remember that these were the little snippets of the day where I could sneak in some reading!

Friday:
Currently Reading: The Madman's Daughter by Megan Sheperd
Progress: Page 100

Saturday:
Currently Reading: The Madman's Daughter by Megan Sheperd
Progress: Page 130


Challenge #3:

The smart girl
Her life sad and grey
Even her intelligence cannot change that.

Mother has gone the way of the angels
A father is rumoured to have gone the same way
Daughter is left behind without a clue.
Madness everyone whispered
As they spoke of her father with disgust
No one would spare a glance at the girl,
So instead she was shunned and ignored.

Dying was out of the question
And she refused to sell her soul.
Under the cover of darkness,
Good things (though questionable) finally caught up with her.
Her memories all came, and brought with them,
The boy she had looked upon with wonder.
Even this could not last, because soon it was clear that:
Rumours; they were wrong

Sunday:
Currently Reading: The Madman's Daughter by Megan Sheperd
Progress: Finished

I read a total of 1 book in the debut-a-thon....WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SO BUSY???

Make sure to tell me if you are taking part of the Debut-a-Thon and tell me how it's going!

Bye! xx





rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...