What the Postman Brought: 30/05/12 | Weaving Pages: What the Postman Brought: 30/05/12

Thursday, 30 May 2013

What the Postman Brought: 30/05/12

Hello Everyone!

I'm extremely happy today, because some books arrived, and I'm so pleased to have them in my possession! You have to agree, the covers are all extremely pretty:


Let me explain, Goddess and Icons were books that I bought, whilst Race the Wind is a special bookish milestone, because it's my first proper, printed, review copy! Isn't that amazing? So thank you to Orion Children's Books who were kind enough to give me this opportunity. Let me tell you about these books:

Race the Wind: Like I said, it is a review copy, and it is the second book in The One Dollar Horse series, which I reviewed this month. I loved reading the previous book, and I can't wait to read this one as well! By the way, it has blue pages!

Goddess: This is the last book in the Starcrossed series which I absolutely adore!I can't wait to read this gorgeous thing! If you like, I can do a sort of double review for the previous two books. Let me know in the comments if you'd like that!

Icons: I heard about Icons on twitter, and my attention was immediately captured by this book. I simply had to have it, and it seems so interesting, and it's by the co-author of Beautiful Creatures, a series I have yet to read.

So what do you all think? Let me know if you've read any of these and if they're just as amazing as I expect them to be!

Bye! xx



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...