My Reading List: 6/5/13 | Weaving Pages: My Reading List: 6/5/13

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

My Reading List: 6/5/13

Hello Again!

So, I went a bit overboard at the library and sort of brought loads of books. Oops. However, it makes for a delightful reading list, and there are more good news: The Official Weaving Pages Dolphin is back! Yay!


The Iron Queen:  Yes, I do have an obsession with this series! I'm hoping that this has more Meghan and Ash in it though. 
 
Wicked Lovely: I have heard so many good things about this author so when I saw this book I couldn't resist but pick it up. 
 
Ink Exchange: This is the sequel to Wicked Lovely but I wasn't sure which one came first so I got both of them, Hopefully they will live up to expectations.

Crossed: I did a review of Matched so now it is time for Crossed to be read. I'm not sure what to expect with the storyline though!

This Lullaby: Everyone says so many good things about Sarah Dessen, and this will be the first book I will have read by her. I had read a few pages before and it seemed quite good so, fingers crossed!

Unspoken: I heard of this book online and it seemed so good that I just had to get it! It is also part of my Sweet Six for this month.

What do you think?

Bye!

 
 


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...