Books of Amber: Debut-a-Thon | Weaving Pages: Books of Amber: Debut-a-Thon

Sunday, 26 May 2013

Books of Amber: Debut-a-Thon

Hello Everyone!

So, this is going to mark a bookish milestone because I'm going to be participating in my first Read-a-thon! The lovely Amber at Books of Amber is hosting the said read-a-thon, only it has a twist, instead, it is a debut read-a-thon where, if I'm right, you read debut books. The clue is in the name..


 
Here, is the button that marks this event, and for your benefit, I'm going to give you an overly big list of books that I probably won't manage to read. I can save the guilt for afterwards.. Here it is:
  1. Taken by Erin Bowman
  2. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shephard
  3. Reboot by Amy Tintera
  4. The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston
  5. Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza 
What do you think of my choices? They all seem really interesting, so I'll have to see what I decide to read..
If you would like to participate, just click on the huge button in the middle of the post. It's pretty hard to miss!
 
Bye!
 


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...