The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Trailer 2! | Weaving Pages: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Trailer 2!

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Trailer 2!



Hi Everyone,

Guess what. I was hysterical this morning do you know why? I'm going to tell you, the second trailer for City of Bones is out!!! ( *jumps up and down*)
Here it is:

Can you believe it? It is sooooo Pretty!!!!! I can't wait! It is just simply going to be awesome, I mean can't you see the pure awesomeness that's there???
Excuse me while I go skip round the house..

Look at the evil demon, and the pretty runes, and the sharp swords, and all the black! ( Shadowhunters: Looking better in Black than the widows of our enemies since 1234)

So here is my favourite part of the trailer:
                                            

As well as this cool gif:
 
                                                
And the new Poster :) :




I don’t know if this is an official theater poster or just for online.
tmisource:

Along with the trailer we got a new MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES poster
                                                     
Gosh I really am excited aren't I???


Bye Bye,



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...