Rating Scale | Weaving Pages: Rating Scale

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Rating Scale

Hi everyone,

Since it was getting confusing for me to know what rating to give a book, I decided to make a rating scale, featuring the Official Weaving Pages Dolphin's best friend, Page the bird. I also have some awesome news. If you've heard of a website named Edelweiss, where you can request e-galleys, you may guess what it is. I have been accepted to review a book named Golden! I'm very excited, and I will start reading it as soon as I finish Percy Jackson. However, I'll only be able to publish it once it comes out (May 14th) so you may have wait a while for more reviews.. But I will do my best to keep posting awesome news!
Anyway, onto the rating scale:


                                             
                                         5 stars: Page the bird salutes this book, and starts
                                         flying with joy.

                                         4.5 stars: Page agrees this book was wonderful, apart
                                         from a tiny bit.

                                         4 stars: Page decides that this book was very enjoyable
                                         however, it was not catapulted into amazing.

                                         3.5 stars: Page thinks this book was good, but didn't
                                              make him fly.

                                         3 stars: Page tweets once, he didn't have strong
                                          feelings for this book. It was just ok.

                                         2 stars: Page shakes his head. He was unsatisfied
                                             with this story.

                                          1 star: Page is very unhappy. This book failed to
                                             make him tweet, sing or fly.


That, my friends, is the rating scale. Also, please note that it is me, Rita, who reviews the books (and I'm not a dolphin or a bird for that matter). Page jut decided to be on the Review scale since the place of mascot was taken by the Official Weaving Pages Dolphin.

I hope this makes things easier,

Bye Bye!

 




rita xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rita! I just saw your comment on my blog about recapping the first two Fated books for Recaptains. I wasn't sure how to contact you, so I'm posting here to make sure you see it :)

    That would be AMAZING! I have Fated on my shelf, but my TBR pile is crazy right now and I'm not able to get to it any time soon. So if you're happy to recap Fated and/or Severed then I would love you forever. Too creepy? Haha. But yes, feel free to email me (amber at booksofamber.com) if you like so we can chat! In the meantime, you can find the Recaptains page here: http://recaptains.blogspot.co.uk/p/contribute.html and it'll give you the basics.

    Thank you so, so much in advance! You're a life saver.

    P.S. Those birds are CUTE. And you're reading the Percy Jackson series? I love it! Although I've only read the first three.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...