My Reading List | Weaving Pages: My Reading List

Saturday, 13 April 2013

My Reading List

Hi everyone,

Just so you can see what reviews are coming up and what I will be reading , I have taken a picture to show you all the books: (Please note these are NOT arc copies.)



By the way, the dolphin is the official Weaving Pages dolphin, it is also the patron saint of Bloggy-ness.

Matched: The reviews for this book are mixed but I'm quite excited to read it. Hopefully it will be good. Apparently, the 'teams' are Ky and Xander, I've got no idea who I'll choose..

Everbound: As you can see, if you look at the side-bar, this is what I'm currently reading (and enjoying) it is the sequel to Everneath, who's review I posted today. The review for Everbound will be up when I finish reading.

Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief: Regrettably, I've seen the movie but I haven't read the books (Yes, I am ashamed of myself), but apparently the movie is very bad compared to the books. However, I'm looking forward to reading this.

The Body Finder: So I was looking on Goodreads, and apparently, this book is really good. It seems really good, but I hope it doesn't scare the heck out of me.

The Iron King: Like The Body Finder, this book has had good reviews on other blogs, so I'm looking forward to this one.

Kentucky Thriller: So, this is the third book Laura Marlin Mysteries series by Lauren St John, I've read the other two, and I will post a review of the last two before reviewing this one.

Clarity: I've wanted to read this book for a while, but I was scared it would scare me.. I know.. Anyway, I'm two curious so I must simply read it!

206 Bones: This book is going to scare me. Badly. I just know it. But I saw it, and I've read the Virals series by the same author so I had to give it a try. I do feel very guilty because this is a series of books and this definitely isn't No. 1. I figured it wouldn't matter but.. I've only ever done this when satisfying my addiction to Agatha Christie books..

So that's all but I do have some awesome news. Rumour has it (Reminds me of the Adele song) that there is going to be an... Infernal Devices Film!!!!! Yesss! I can't wait! I#'m going to cry...

Bye!

 


rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...