Hello! | Weaving Pages: Hello!

Monday, 1 April 2013

Hello!

Hello,

My name is Rita, and I'm the person you have to put up with, the one who's writing this blog. I'll upload reviews about books I've read and lots of other stuff such as books being turned into films, sequels/prequels that are coming out and my reaction to all the said things. I might post random bits where I have just finished a book and then I mope around when the next one doesn't come out for ages...

So that's me,

Hope you enjoy the many things to come and the random quote I'm going to post here:

“Don't touch any of my weapons without my permission."
"Well, there goes my plan for selling them all on eBay," Clary muttered.
"Selling them on what?"
Clary smiled blandly at him. "A mythical place of great magical power.”

― Cassandra Clare, City of Bones

(Oh my gosh I love that quote!!!)

Bye,





rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...