Divergent 3 has a title! | Weaving Pages: Divergent 3 has a title!

Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Divergent 3 has a title!

Hi everyone!

I was looking at Goodreads and I happened to stumble across the fact that Divergent 3...has a title. Yes, a title. And I did only find this out just now because, no, I still haven't found a site with all things Divergent on to stalk. Not that I do that with other books...
Anyway, the title is Allegiant. That's it. Allegiant.

It's not that I don't like it, it's just that, what is going on here? I mean we had the lovely titles Divergent and Insurgent and now we have Allegiant. What does that have to do with anything? The other titles end in "ent" and this one ends in "ant". Yes, there is a difference.

For the purpose of this post, here is a definition of Allegiant:

1. Loyalty or the obligation of loyalty, as to a nation, sovereign, or cause.

So, the title Divergent is about being different, and Insurgent, is about rebellion, etc. And Allegiant? Well, it just makes me lose that spark of rebellion we had going on there..

Okay, deep breaths. That was my little rant... I apologise...
Apart from that, the title does seem very good on the account that it signifies that we might get a peaceful ending! Meaning we'll have peace and can see Tris and Four being happy together...

I'm pretty excited, I already love October...


Tell me what you think about the title in the comments below!

Bye!



rita xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...